DAT_BOI.mov DAT_BOI.mov

Lol. Pretty funny and edited nicely. 3.5/5. Well memed!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Nice! The animation is good, and eye-catching. The dialogue was pretty well written, and the voice acting was excellent aswell! 4.5/5 stars. Another great animation from you, jaltoid.

SleepyCast Animated-Vegans SleepyCast Animated-Vegans

Nice. The animation is really nice. A very nice animated representation of this. I particularly like the reflection on the glass in the first part. Looking forward to more from you. 3.5/5 stars! Keep up the good work!

Juangatillo responds:

Thanks!!!

666K Snake 666K Snake

Definitely the most aesthetically appealing snake game I've ever played. It looks beautiful and get quite challenging at times. 4/5. keep doing what you're doing, Cyberdevil.

Cyberdevil responds:

Will do man! :) Thanks.

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

Kinda short, and sometimes when i shot him in the sky mission he didn't die. I did, however like the use of his music in the game. it was one of the only entertaining things about this game. 2.5 stars.

Trivial Trivia: Newgrounds Trivial Trivia: Newgrounds

Great NG quiz! The choice of questions were good, and challenging! It had medals to keep me motivated to complete it, and I liked that it was almost NEVER the same questions or in the same order! it made it much more challenging. My only problem with this game is that sometimes the medals won't work, and because of that I am taking away half a star. :( 4.5 stars! Great game, just fix the medal problem!

applessmillion responds:

I believe it's since been fixed :)

MDK - Frostbite MDK - Frostbite

Not original. Stolen content. Had to report you. Btw, if you're going to upload a stolen song, at least make it a good stolen song.

Nightcall - Dead V Nightcall - Dead V

Sorry man, but I had to report it. Please try not to upload stolen content here anymore, okay?

Sou-Chain responds:

Why I used it was to get the song on GD, the owner has set no copyright claims, so it doesn't matter.

Nerd Is the new Sexy Ep #1 Nerd Is the new Sexy Ep #1

One fine podcast! The hosts were good, as was the subject matter. It was certainly entertaining, with pretty good sound quality, and I look forward to future podcasts from you! 4/5 stars.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks for the listen! We hope you enjoy our future podcasts.

Flashback Flashback

This would make an amazing album cover. And even without that, it's still a good piece of art. 5/5 good job

Weapons Weapons

Really good! You've really grown as an artist. All of these look amazing. I especially like the coloration on the handle of the hammer. Although I'd say my favorite would probably be the shotgun. 5/5. Keep on doing what you're doing, man.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks a lot man :)

The Pontificator The Pontificator

Celebrating mass and kicking ass.
Roman missal? More like roman missle!
He puts the "cannon" in canon law. Okay that's all I have.

This is actually a pretty good piece of art. It reminds me a bit of that old comic series "battle pope"