MDK - Frostbite MDK - Frostbite

Not original. Stolen content. Had to report you. Btw, if you're going to upload a stolen song, at least make it a good stolen song.

Nightcall - Dead V Nightcall - Dead V

Sorry man, but I had to report it. Please try not to upload stolen content here anymore, okay?

Sou-Chain responds:

Why I used it was to get the song on GD, the owner has set no copyright claims, so it doesn't matter.

Nerd Is the new Sexy Ep #1 Nerd Is the new Sexy Ep #1

One fine podcast! The hosts were good, as was the subject matter. It was certainly entertaining, with pretty good sound quality, and I look forward to future podcasts from you! 4/5 stars.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks for the listen! We hope you enjoy our future podcasts.

Kwing vs Sky Kwing vs Sky

Damn. I knew there were rappers on newgrounds, but I had no idea there were any this good. Where do I even start? Well, I love the beat. Whoever did it truly did a great job, and the lyrics were pretty good as well. Tough call, but In my opinion kwing won. Excellent rappers, amazing beat, great lyrics. Truly amazing. 5/5 stars. Keep up the good work. Both of you.

Kwing responds:

Thanks a ton! BigRed, HDC, and RRStudios have organized some competitions here over the past six years but the scene has really tapered down since then; Sky and I are probably among the more active dudes left at this point.

Never Gonna Give You Up (SMASH REMIX) Never Gonna Give You Up (SMASH REMIX)

I got banned because I posted a Rick roll thread on the BBS once. Not my proudest moment. Anyways, this is a pretty decent remix. You're pretty good at making music, keep going at it! 4 stars.

G Eazy - Mad G Eazy - Mad

The song is definitely a 5/5, but stolen. Another one for the cleanup project

Nerdz Werdz Nerdz Werdz

God, I hated the voice. It was painful to listen to. I like the beat though. 2.5 stars.

Rehktous responds:

Thanks for the 2.5 Stars!
Hearing you hated the voice is very satisfying ;)

Sup, Newgrounds Sup, Newgrounds

5/5 Amazing stuff right here! This should be frontpaged right now!

Fuck ICP And Fans Fuck ICP And Fans

Not really that good. .5 star

XxEm1n3mIzKingxX responds:

FUCK YOU GAY ASS BITCH N***A WIPE MY ASS WIT YO DUM ASS N***A C U AWN DA STRETS N***A M N***A

Grand Chase Grand Chase

Pretty good! I know of this audio from the game "insert coin" It is a really good loop too! 4.5 stars!