666K Snake 666K Snake

Definitely the most aesthetically appealing snake game I've ever played. It looks beautiful and get quite challenging at times. 4/5. keep doing what you're doing, Cyberdevil.

Cyberdevil responds:

Will do man! :) Thanks.

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

Kinda short, and sometimes when i shot him in the sky mission he didn't die. I did, however like the use of his music in the game. it was one of the only entertaining things about this game. 2.5 stars.

Trivial Trivia: Newgrounds Trivial Trivia: Newgrounds

Great NG quiz! The choice of questions were good, and challenging! It had medals to keep me motivated to complete it, and I liked that it was almost NEVER the same questions or in the same order! it made it much more challenging. My only problem with this game is that sometimes the medals won't work, and because of that I am taking away half a star. :( 4.5 stars! Great game, just fix the medal problem!

applessmillion responds:

I believe it's since been fixed :)

Kevin Smith Quiz! Kevin Smith Quiz!

Pretty good quiz. I love Kevin Smith, and all of his movies! this quiz definitely needs an updated version. I thought that it had a good choice of questions, and I liked the background audio. 4 stars! please make an updated one! Snootch to the nootch!

Billy-Bean responds:

Thanks man! Maybe one day. Snoogans!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

A classic! damn hard, and pretty good graphics and controls! My ONLY problem with this game is that it's a bit too fast paced. But thats just my opinion. 5 stars! Definitely gonna track down and buy one of the console versions!

Nude Paintings Parodies Nude Paintings Parodies

Another great game! Thanks! 4 stars

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Damn fine game! Funny, pretty good concept, and best of all; Original! 5 stars!

Flappy Poop Flappy Poop

No stars for you! How did this piece of shit (pun not intended) not get blammed?

Pong 2! Pong 2!

pretty good. nothing really extraordinary, but still good. i liked the multiplayer. 3.5 stars!

Gammes responds:

Thanks for the review! :D

JustAnotherBreakoutClone JustAnotherBreakoutClone

pretty good game. maybe add highscores? 3.5 stars

WiLD11 responds:

Can't really do highscores with html... NG only supports Flash.
Thanks :)