DAT_BOI.mov DAT_BOI.mov

Lol. Pretty funny and edited nicely. 3.5/5. Well memed!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Nice! The animation is good, and eye-catching. The dialogue was pretty well written, and the voice acting was excellent aswell! 4.5/5 stars. Another great animation from you, jaltoid.

SleepyCast Animated-Vegans SleepyCast Animated-Vegans

Nice. The animation is really nice. A very nice animated representation of this. I particularly like the reflection on the glass in the first part. Looking forward to more from you. 3.5/5 stars! Keep up the good work!

Juangatillo responds:

Thanks!!!

Diablo - "Eternal Conflict" OST Animated Wallpaper Diablo - "Eternal Conflict" OST Animated Wallpaper

This is actually a pretty sick wallpaper, however I don't know if it belongs here or not. It would also be cool if you added a link to download it, but I didn't see one. This might be something that should probablybe posted in a news post rather than submitted to the portal.

Getting a Tumblr Getting a Tumblr

Lol. This was certainly entertaining. Not the best quality obviously, but I enjoyed the length and would seriously watch this if it was a series. 3 stars bro. Nice first submission

OwenTV Halloween OwenTV Halloween

Bing bing bong. Lol. Decent animation, funny ending, and an excellent choice in music. This was actually pretty decent. Only complaints are the sound effects, and the length. 3 stars!

Obama is the Ultimate Lifeform Obama is the Ultimate Lifeform

Lol. Pretty good. The voice acting was nice, as was the animation. It was kinda short though. 3.5 stars. Can't wait to see more from you!

Everything, by Everyone Everything, by Everyone

Amazingly. This is now on my favorites list. The music in the background was excellent.

Newgrounds really does need to make commercials though. That way, the site can get more exposure, and bring more people to it. Commercial costs tho. 5 stars!

Getting your first gym badge Getting your first gym badge

"I can't see shit". Lol, great. This animation was funny, and the animation was well done as well!

4 stars! Good job!

Ocarina of Time HIDDEN CUTSCENE Ocarina of Time HIDDEN CUTSCENE

It was decent. I like the setup though. I was going to blam this at first, because I just thought someone uploaded their lets play video to here. 3 stars.