All 55 art Reviews

Flashback Flashback

This would make an amazing album cover. And even without that, it's still a good piece of art. 5/5 good job

Weapons Weapons

Really good! You've really grown as an artist. All of these look amazing. I especially like the coloration on the handle of the hammer. Although I'd say my favorite would probably be the shotgun. 5/5. Keep on doing what you're doing, man.

Thanks a lot man :)

The Pontificator The Pontificator

Celebrating mass and kicking ass.
Roman missal? More like roman missle!
He puts the "cannon" in canon law. Okay that's all I have.

This is actually a pretty good piece of art. It reminds me a bit of that old comic series "battle pope"

Me And Boo Me And Boo

You're gradually improving. Keep at it m8. 4 stars

StaticSkull responds:

thanks

Rain Monster Rain Monster

Damn, nice! I can see this being used in a game. 5 stars.

Thanks bro :)

NEOSLAYRE NEOSLAYRE

I really appreciate you doing this for me. I love it! Besides the personal value, its still a pretty well done piece of pixel art. Just like all of yours. Good job, man! 5/5. Once again, THANK YOU!

AYYY thanks man <3

Autism Awareness Pony Autism Awareness Pony

Not too bad, but maybe a bit more practice. The pony looks alright but the outline looks a bit "shaky". With the exception of the outline, I don't really see any problems. 3/5 not bad, Just maybe a little smoother next time. Also I like the mixture of blue shades used.

NostalgicNerd94 responds:

Thanks.

Nate MY FIRST 3D Print! Nate MY FIRST 3D Print!

Looks pretty good. Its very interesting to see one of your characters in a style other than pixelized. very well done.

thepixelizer responds:

Thanks a bundle!

Angry Faic - Gyarados Angry Faic - Gyarados

The angry faic movement made the frontage! Well done Radaketor!

Radaketor responds:

We need more autists like me around to make silly stuff mainstream.

Cultural Perceptions Cultural Perceptions

Pretty good. I like the contrasting styles, and the colors are also all a consistent tone. Good job, man. 4/5